Can you believe that we’re already twenty days into this challenge? Where has time gone?!
Gah, let’s just get to the nails!
Here’s what I used:
Guys, look, I really can watermarble! I’m considering this post redemption after my last attempt at it, because those nails were bad……like really bad…..ugh haha.
- Start by applying two coats of Wisp.
- Apply liquid latex all around your nail and fingers.
- Once that’s dry, use the other polishes for the watmarble.
- Clean up.
- Add a layer of My Voice Is A Little Norse.
- Use the paint and dotting tool, to add on some dots.
- Clean up again if necessary.
- Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
I’m super happy with how these turned out! I wish the blue had been a little more evident, but these are really fun. I’ve never tried adding dots to my marbles before, but it’s a great idea to help cover any imperfections. I’m in love with today’s macro too!