For all you that had a long weekend, I hope you enjoyed yourselves! Most of my weekend was spent working on blog things, but I did get to go to a bbq with some friends which was nice. Back to reality now though…
So, let’s get to the nails!
2. Apply a layer of Glossy Glam.
3. When that is dry, lay down your striping tape
4. Use the fan brush and Love.Angel.Music.Baby to add on the gold.
5. Peel off the tape.
6. Clean up.
7. Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
8. Follow with a layer of Wax That…
This was my first time using striping tape in forever, and I have to admit that it was surprisingly easy to use. I was so hesitant to do this look because I didn’t want to deal with the tape, but this wasn’t bad at all! We’ll see if I actually ever remember to use it again though….