I’m back with more posts! I bet you guys didn’t see that coming.
Onto the nails!
Here’s what I used:
I’m sure if you’ve been following my blogging journey or you’ve read my about me page, then you’ll know what movie inspired these nails. But for those of you who don’t know, I did Jurassic Park / Jurassic World nails! The design could really fit either movie, but there’s quite a few teeth on my nails so I think the Indominus Rex is a bit more fitting.
- Start by applying two coats of your base colors. I used Sand Castles and Josette (previously reviewed here.)
- On my index and pinky, I sponged on Rowan and My Vampire Is Buff.
- Then I painted on the footprints with acrylic paint.
- For my middle and ring finger, I applied liquid latex around my nails.
- Once that was dry, I used the smushy bag technqiue to add the other red polishes on.
- Then I peeled off the latex.
- Paint on the teeth with acrylic paint.
- Clean up all your nails.
- Apply a layer of Glossy Glam.
I know that I do Jurassic Park nails every time I have to do movie inspired nails, but I don’t watch movies! The last movie I saw was Jurassic World and that was in June…..and I haven’t watched one since….marathoning tv shows on Netflix is way more my thing haha. I do really want to have a Jurassic Park marathon now though…..I think I just figured out how I’m spending my weekend ;P
press samples // some products in this post were previously provided in exchange for an honest review