I was totally trying to write a nice introduction for this post, but I just found a bunch of glitter stuck to my arm and I have no idea how it got there…and now it’s in my bed, so this is fun! Watch me wake up for work tomorrow and have it all stuck to my face haha. I’d probably leave it there too, because well, you can never go wrong with glitter 😀
Anywho, let’s get to the nails!
Here’s what I used:
All I think of when I see these nails is Pocahontas. Totally not my intention, but hey it works!
- Start with two coats of Beauty Within (previously reviewed here.)
- I cheated and painted a half moon shape on my nail with a detail brush and acrylic paint (Shhhh…..)
- Then using the distressed brushstroke technique, apply For Audrey, My Vampire Is Buff, and Nana along that line.
- Use the dotting tool and Cecilia to cover the line.
- Place a rhinestone in the wet polish.
- Clean up.
- Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
I’m actually not really sure how I feel about these nails. They’re alright, I’m just not crazy about them. Meh, it happens. Who knows, maybe one of you guys will like them!
press samples // some products in this post were previously provided in exchange for an honest review