Super duper late post tonight! Gah, you all know the internet story so I’m not even going to complain about it anymore. I’m really excited about these nails though so…
Let’s get to the polish!
Here’s what I used:
Do you see those? LOOK AT THAT GLITTER! Ugh. I’m in love.
- Start with three coats of Tomorrow’s A Mystery.
- Add a layer of Luminosity (previously reviewed here.)
- Then use the detail brush and paint, to add on the little daisies.
- Place a qlequin in the middle of each flower.
- Clean up.
- Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
Gah, I don’t even know what to say. I absolutely loved everything about these! Sparkles, flowers, teal. What else could you possibly need? 😀 Wait till you see the macro *heart eye emoji*
press samples // some products in this post were previously provided in exchange for an honest review