Super quick post tonight, because it’s late and I need to get to bed.
Onto the nails!
Here’s what I used:
I’m pretty sure that I’ve done designs like this in the past, but I came across this wallpaper by Sian Elin and instantly fell in love with the colors. My polish choices aren’t 100% spot on, but they’re within the same color families.
- Start with three coats of The Oldest Question.
- Then using the striping brush and paint, add on the triangle shapes.
- Fill in some of the triangles with the other polishes.
- Use the detail brush and paint, to add on some patterns.
- Go back over the outlines with your striping brush.
- Clean up.
- Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
I really liked these nails! The colors work so well together, and the little glitters from the base really make this special. What do you guys think? Let me know!