I don’t have much to say for an introduction today…
So, let’s just get to the nails!
Here’s what I used:
These are probably the best galaxy nails I’ve ever done! Look at all the sparkles and glitter and ugh haha.
- Start with two coats of Chantal (previously reviewed here.)
- Add a layer of Midsummer’s Night.
- Then use a make sponge to dab on the other polishes. I used them in the order that they are in the bottle shot. (Silver Willow previously reviewed here.)
- Then using a dotting tool, I added on some spots of Genesis.
- Clean up.
- Add a layer of Glossy Glam (not pictured.)
Gah, I can’t get over how much I liked these! I ended up wearing these for like three or four days too which is something that I never do haha. These were so sparkly that my phone camera wouldn’t focus well…oops!
press samples // some products in this post were previously provided in exchange for an honest review