Super late post again! I don’t know what’s going on with my internet, but it’s driving me nuts.
Anywho, let’s get to the nails!
2. Then using a sponge and 24 (previously reviewed here,) add on some round, gold splotches.
3. After go back in with a smaller sponge and add little splotches of Chantal (previously reviewed here.)
4. Once that’s dry, use the blue paint and detail brush to add on even smaller circles.
5. After those dry, take the same brush and Love.Angel.Music.Baby to add the tiny gold dots.
6. Clean up.
7. Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
Did you figure it out? Did ya, did ya, did ya?! If you didn’t, I was inspired by the Blue Ring Octopus! Supposedly these guys are super poisonous, which is kind of sucky because the little dude is so cute. Meh. I noticed earlier today that More Nail Polish did the same animal too, so check out her post to see her take!
press samples // some products in this post were previously provided in exchange for an honest review